What is JoySherpa?
- A team of parents in Atlanta who have experienced the stinging frustration of spending hours finding the just right camps and the angry disappointment when camps fall short of a good fit. The result is this site where parents can find and register for amazing camps to meet the interests and needs of their children - starting with Little Shop of Stories!
How do I register my child for camp?
- First create an account
- Then click on Register for Camps when registration is live
- If you forget to create an account before registering, the site will prompt you to create an account before paying for camps
How do I create an account?
- From the home page, click on the image of the silhouette of the person on the top right. You can create an account before registering for camps, so camp registration will be faster. If you don't create an account, you'll have to create one when registering for camps.
- When creating an account, parent information and at least 1 child is required. You can add information for up to 3 children. If you are registering for camps and need to register more than 3 children, go ahead and pay for the total number of camps so they don't sell out, and include the information for 3 children. Then email email@example.com and we'll get it squared away.
Why do I have to create an account?
- Camps need certain information about you and your child (for example, parent's name, child's name, child's grade, t-shirt size, how to contact the parent). We obtain the information the camp needs to ensure a great experience.
What is the difference between Add to Cart and Buy It Now?
- If you created an account and are logged in, you have the option to "Buy It Now" - this is the fastest way to checkout and helpful if you're ready to check out and pay.
- If you still have more camps to add to your cart, then click Add to Cart and view the other camps by clicking on Register for Camp at the top of the page
How do I put my name on the wait list for a camp?
- If a camp is full, join the wait list at: Little Shop of Stories 2019 Camp Wait List. Enter your information and the number of spots you need for each camp. If you need to change any information on the wait list, go back to the same link and you can edit the information.
- There is no charge to join the wait list. Full payment is required when you register for a camp.
Why do you ask for the child's first name?
- Some parents are signing multiple children up for different camps. We need to know which children are attending each camp.
What if I need to modify or cancel my registration, or have questions about the Little Shop of Stories camps?
- We realize things happen. Here’s the cancellation and refund policy:
- Cancellations made prior to May 1, 2019 will be refunded $300
- Cancellations made prior to three weeks before the first day of camp will be refunded $250
- Cancellations made within three weeks before the first day of camp will not receive a refund unless we are successfully able to find a replacement camper
- Contact Little Shop of Stories to cancel
- Oh no, sorry to hear that. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for letting us know.
Is this site secure?
- Yes. This is a https site hosted on Shopify, which powers thousands of sites for ecommerce businesses. The JoySherpa staff do not have access to your credit card information, and we only ask the minimum necessary questions needed to complete registration.
What do you do with my information?
- Great question. Your information is provided to the camps you have registered with (except credit card information - we don't have it and camps won't have it - they will only know the amount you paid). We do not share or sell any data. We're parents who want to help children grow and experience joy in camps and after-school experiences, save parents time and frustration, and help great camps get the attention they deserve.